Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Thank You for the Suggestions

I just want to say a quick Thank you to all who commented and gave advice. I really appreciate your honesty. I've decided to try the fringe coming out of the neck and center seams and to not use the ribbon. I'll baste the fringe first just in case it doesn't look good.If that doesn't work,I'll leave the trims out completely from the that area .

Thank you Vicki for telling me about Paco's jacket. I don't know how I missed it. I love Paco's work and I check it out regularly.

And a big Hello to Margaret.So nice to hear from you.I've lost your E-mail (computer crash) so I can't write to you personally.I wish we could have another week with Sandra. it was a highlight for sure!


1 comment:

Vicki said...

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.