The fabric is a light polyester sweater knit .
The changes I made:
.......I lengthened the top by 3" so I could wear it with my jeggings and I do prefer long tunics for this.
......I lengthened the sleeves a lot and ruched them with clear elastic. ( I sewed three rows of ruching on each sleeve )
.....I added a 1"neckband.I rather think that I shouldn't have added this. The wider neckline would have been better for the trim I sdded to it.
.....I sewed a 1" frill to the neckband .I used the picot edge finish on my serger for the frills.
.....I formed three flowers with the frilled strips on the left shoulder just below the neckband which I sewed on by hand.
That's really all I have to say about this top. I love it. It doesn't photograph well though as it looks kind of ugly in the photos IMO.
I do hope you found time to sew this weekend.
Happy sewing from