Monday, January 30, 2012

A Couple of Simple Projects

I.   was very busy this week preparing a couple of simple projects for my Sewing group. I did finish another top but no time for pics yet so it will have to wait.

The first project was this really cute wrap I found in Quick Stuff to Sew,winter 2010. (also in Threads,May 2009).




If you're interested, look here on Diana's Sewing Lessons.

The second  project is one I got inspired to make when I watched Peggy Sagers' web cast this past week.I made it to take to class on Thursday to inspire the ladies and it worked.This will be our next Project. I'll put a tutorial on Diana's Sewing  Lessons in a couple of days if you want to check it out.




 Isn't it cute? And it's warm and cozy too. The fabric is a wool acrylic knit and came from my stash. I could  never  decide what to do with it before because the colour isn't really me. But I love this piece and have already warn  it  a couple of times.



That's all for now. Hope you had time to sew this week.

More later from

DDD  ( ha, ha! Fooled you!)

5 comments:

Irene said...

Warm and cozy is definitely the way to go at this time of year.

Aminat said...

Beautiful, those are nice tops...

pdiddly said...

very nice tops

Mrs B said...

beautiful tops ,you inspire always Diana

SewBarbie said...

You've been busy making some very cute things, I love the blue wrap.