B5826! Well, I've gotten this pattern out of my system. Disappointing, really. But It's my own fault, a matter of wrong fabric choice.
Ok, the first version, my muslin was. pretty but the fabric had me screaming in frusrtation. A polyester satiny thing so what could I expect, right?
My second version is a poly crepe with a nice drape and would have worked in a lighter colour but see how it is very blah in this navy print. There are no styling accents visible.
I like it better with the sleeves rolled up and fastened with white contrasting D rings.
The print and colour of my first version was more suited to this very simple pattern.
I had added a couple of inches to the length in the first version but decided to stick to the pattern length in the second one. I prefer the first version.
And that's the end of the story.
I have other things to show you but I don't have time to post them. I'm leaving for Ottawa Wednesday and have a lot to do before I get there.
More in a couple of weeks from