Wednesday, November 14, 2012

A SnippetFact.com Award ?!?!?!

 Have any of you heard about SnippetFact.com? I got an E-mail saying that

Dianassewinglessons.blogspot. is the latest website to be awarded with the SnippetFact.com 'Sewing' award:

sewing facts

and that

SnippetFact.com is a community built 'facts only' website, created to improve factual content on the web, and make a more trustworthy and fun resource to discover information, and improve intelligence

I don't really know if I should ne flatterred or what????

What do you think?

7 comments:

WeLoveSewing said...

I got the same email. I never update my blog and have only a couple of posts, so was also not sure how I ended up being "honoured" with this "award"! That said, after looking at their website, I do think that I am one of the most knowledgable people on shopping for sewing and craft supplies in the Philippines! So maybe I should work more on my blog, so that it actually reflects my knowledge!

pdiddly said...

I am trying to decide if I should be offended that I didn't get the award too........ Guess I will survive - I haven't heard of it either

velosews said...

Hmmm. I'm still thinking :))

Summer Flies said...

Hmm... well you do have good posts and I've learned lots...when is your awards night!! LOL!

Lee said...

Sounds like it could be a scam, be wary of what information they ask for...

Diana said...

Thanks Ladies. They haven't asked me for anything so far.

Sewingadicta said...

I also received this email last week ... I do not post it because I went to the main page and I see nothing about sewing ... so I think it's just an easy way to get free publicity this page, What do you think about it?