Saturday, July 30, 2011

Riley is Preventing me From Sewing

Well there won't be any projects to show for a while because my son and his family are here for two weeks.

I've been monopolizing Riley for a whole week already and she's probably tired of being hugged and kissed!!! But those chubby little cheeks are so darn cute!





I've been seeing some amazing things on your blogs and I'll be very glad to get back to sewing when my little angel leaves. I'll need some comforting and sewing always makes me feel better.

I'm planning to make V8663 View B for Tamara.





More later from

10 comments:

The Sewing and Knitting Loft said...

She is adorable!

Irene said...

What a doll! Have a lovely visit!

pdiddly said...

What a beautiful little girl I can see why she will drag you away from your projects.

I have two weeks off so want to do lots of sewing.

gwensews said...

I suspect you do't resent giving up your sewing time for that little sweetie, and your daughter. Have a wonderful time with them.

Linda T said...

Just precious!

Digs said...

Adorable child, and beautiful dresses to come!

Gail said...

I could forgive that cute little button anything. Love the dress pattern.

Debra Martin said...

What a cutie-pie!! Have fun with her and your daughter. Thanks for sharing that adorable face with us.

Sewingadicta said...

With a grandmother as pretty as you could not be anything but a wonderfully beautiful granddaughter! Enjoy much of this little princess will be all the time after the world to sew ....

Alethia said...

She is darling~ I would be distracted, too! LOL.